Guest Post Guidelines
We love guest posting! It’s one of the best ways to share new ideas with a fresh audience. And in order to ensure that our readers continue to expect the highest standards on our blog we ask for the following from each guest post pitch:
- Is an original work – no reposting your work from Medium or other sites here please
- Is a case study, retro from a client project, or real world example of a marketing experiment you ran. No “21 best marketing automation tools” pitches please
- Can contain 1 or 2 links back to your site, where appropriate
- Is at least 1,500 words in length (bonus points for 3,000+ like we write) and contains relevant graphics, charts, and (best of all) animated GIFs
- Is written by a native english speaker or someone with a very strong grasp of the language
- Has not been covered on the GrowthHackingPro blog before – please do a site search before submitting your guest post idea
- Each data point needs to be backed up with a link to a research or case study confirming it.
- Your copy is structured in readable/scannable chunks. Please use subheadlines, bullet points, and numbers lists when possible, and break up paragraphs that are longer than 5-6 lines on a Google Doc
If your guest post idea matches the criteria above we’d love to hear from you! Please shoot us a message in the form below and we’ll be in touch with next steps.